An iPhone app is a small computer program that runs on the iPhone. The iPhone can be a powerful marketing platform and gomobiApp takes full advantage of it. An Android app is the similar but designed to be downloaded onto Android phones or devices.
There are many features that gomobiApp provides and you can check the full list at our feature’s page.
The growth of the mobile market is huge throughout the globe and constantly reshaping how we interact in our everyday lives. iPhone and Android phones are leading the market because of the applications that users are able to download and use on their phone.
- They increase revenue. By making it easy for customers to contact your business, visit your location, hear about promotions, and provide referrals, you can increase your revenue. Because apps are mobile, your customers can do any of these things from any location, which makes your business more accessible than ever before.
- Online orders have been found to be up to 25% larger! This includes orders submitted through apps. Mobile users also submit orders more frequently.
- Mobile coupons are redeemed at 10x the rate of print coupons.
- 70% of people contact a business after a mobile search, but almost half will head to a competing site if the mobile experience is poor.
- They increase customer satisfaction. Mobile apps, especially those that include loyalty programs, keep customers happy, which increases customer retention and referral rates.
- Loyalty programs can increase sales by 20% or more!
- They increase social media engagement. By making it easy to post about your business to social media platforms, you make it more likely that a customer will do so. This can turn customers into brand promoters, and help boost revenue.
- Push notifications have been found to lead to a 30% increase in social media engagement.
- They help you compete. Customers have come to expect mobile interaction from almost every business. By offering an app or mobile website, you can get ahead of competitors that do not.
- 20% of quick-service restaurants already have online ordering, and the number is climbing. Don’t get left behind!
- They increase operational efficiency. By letting customers submit orders or customer service requests through your app, you can cut down on phone time for your team members and streamline operations. You can also track activity more easily and find areas to improve.
- Some restaurants are now getting a third of online reservations from mobile users.
- They increase brand loyalty. Having a direct and regular connection channel to customers deepens the bonds between them and your business, boosting loyalty. Mobile loyalty programs increase this even further.
In short, mobile technology is surprisingly powerful and can generate a wealth of opportunities for small businesses.
It depends on the package you choose from our pricing page, and for all our packages you will get the following:
- Personalized iPhone or Android app solution customized to your business.
- App submitted personally by our staff to the iTunes App Stores & Google Play.
- Lifetime support and maintenance of your app.
- Regular updates and improvements to your app.
- Powerful CMS account to update your app, instantly.
- A microsite for marketing your app
- And read more
Around ten days.
Once created, gomobiApp we will submit your app to the iTunes Appstore or Android Market (as applicable) within 48 hours. It then takes about a week to gain approval. In the highly unlikely event that your app is rejected, we will work with you to make the necessary changes. With gomobiApp, approval is guaranteed.
Place a QR code on your business cards, your receipts, your website, or in your printed materials. That way, your customers can download your app straight from their app store. Be sure to use your gomobiApp micro app site. It’s important that people know you have an interesting app.
For further marketing ideas such as video intros, app reviews please get in-touch with us
You can view our full pricing at our pricing page.
We have three packages to choose from for your business/organisations apps, costs start from £60.00 per month and from £449.00 set up the cost. For apps with in-app purchasing such as takeaways, restaurants etc, the cost is £895.00 set up cost plus £60.00 per month. We currently provide a 20% discount to all non-profit organisations.
The difference between the Basic and Advanced Plans and the Premium Plan is that the Basic and Advanced Plans don’t include in-app purchases, product catalogue, and or food ordering.
Any business owner that subscribes to the Premium Plan will have full marketing training.
Contact our experts
CEO & Founder